A LETTER FROM HOME AT THE YEAR-END

 

 



Mother has worshiped by the end of the year!
Yellow apricot tree's buds about to bloom
Why are you still away from home my dear?
In the poor countryside, I waited that you’re returning soon

The neighbor's children laugh crisply
The boys are cheering and singing
Their mother kept chattering merely
Reunited, so they are not worrying

I just answered our youngest daughter
Dad is currently working in the remote area
Maybe this Tet he’ll not be back any sooner
Please, obediently help me and grandmother

The big son was diligent in cleaning
Incense burner was cleaned shiny mirror-like
Its five-fruit tray has full topping
Cheerfully laughed, "Haven't bought firecrackers, Mom!"

Cakes, candies, jams ... I made it full
Mother still reminds me about you constantly
Welcome New Year's Eve tonight, does not sleep, probably
She prayed to the family of thousands of luck.

January 29, 2021 




 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts